Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Minimize problem.

  • William DePriest
    Message 1 of 44 , Feb 7, 2010
      I have several weather programs running on my PC, 24/7.  I don't use a screen saver or "sleep" so I usually turn off my monitor and leave two radar programs maximized. On Friday, I left my monitor on so that I could glance at the radar once in a while.  I had this setup going for about 5 hours or so before the WUHU screen opened on its own.

      On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 2:30 PM, William DePriest <wdepriest@...> wrote:

      ---
      Sent from my Droid.

      On Feb 7, 2010 2:26 PM, "wuhu_software" <wuhu_software@...> wrote:

      Ok, hopefully others who had the minimize problem can let me know if there system is doing the same thing.

      In order to maximize, it would seem that the program received a maximize window request from something, maybe Explorer itself, I am not sure.

      Just to rule out another possibility, are you clicking any icons in the tray prior to walking away from the computer, or perhaps minimizing some other application to the tray?

      Thanks.

      Message 44 of 44 , Feb 24, 2010

        This problem may have been solved (this time).

        Please download the latest refresh (B105):

        WUHU216_32.zip