Re: Minimize problem.

    Message 1 of 44 , Feb 7, 2010
      Ok, hopefully others who had the minimize problem can let me know if there system is doing the same thing.

      In order to maximize, it would seem that the program received a maximize window request from something, maybe Explorer itself, I am not sure.

      Just to rule out another possibility, are you clicking any icons in the tray prior to walking away from the computer, or perhaps minimizing some other application to the tray?

      Thanks.

      Message 44 of 44 , Feb 24, 2010

        This problem may have been solved (this time).

        Please download the latest refresh (B105):

        WUHU216_32.zip