Re: need a very cheap WS-2310-15 Wind Sensor

  • KNHBRIST1
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2010
      Not super cheap, but they are available here.
      http://www.greatbigoutlet.com/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=18
      Steve
      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "mtm81989" <mtm81989@...>
      wrote:

      > im looking for a very cheap WS-2310-15 Wind Sensor. my wind sensor
      that im currently using is malfunctioning and some times it works and
      some times it never connects to the base sensor. please someone help me

    • alrjr2001
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2010
        Maybe you can find one on eBay? You may want to check the wiring for continuity, I had a wire open up on mine & it appeared to be dead but with a new cable its happpy.

        Arnold In The Smokies
        DW1121