need a very cheap WS-2310-15 Wind Sensor

  • mtm81989
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2010
      im looking for a very cheap WS-2310-15 Wind Sensor. my wind sensor that im currently using is malfunctioning and some times it works and some times it never connects to the base sensor. please someone help me
    • KNHBRIST1
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2010
        Not super cheap, but they are available here.
        http://www.greatbigoutlet.com/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=18
        Steve
        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "mtm81989" <mtm81989@...>
        wrote:

        > im looking for a very cheap WS-2310-15 Wind Sensor. my wind sensor
        that im currently using is malfunctioning and some times it works and
        some times it never connects to the base sensor. please someone help me

      • alrjr2001
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 6, 2010
          Maybe you can find one on eBay? You may want to check the wiring for continuity, I had a wire open up on mine & it appeared to be dead but with a new cable its happpy.

          Arnold In The Smokies
          DW1121