Re: [wuhu_software_group] Happy Weatherperson Day

  • Jaye Ellen
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5 7:22 AM
      Yay !!!!  Let's all join him !!!!  PARTY time !!!  I haven't been to California since Dec 2000 ...

      Jaye Ellen KTNGALLA2

      On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 12:21 AM, Bob Tyszka <baluncru@...> wrote:
          According to the Weather Channel, Friday, 5 Feb is National Weatherperson Day.  I don't know what their definition of a weatherperson is, so I guess we can all celebrate.  I'm going to Dairy Queen and have a Blizzard!

      --

      Bob Tyszka
      California City, CA

      Click for California City, California Forecast