Happy Weatherperson Day

  • Bob Tyszka
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2010
          According to the Weather Channel, Friday, 5 Feb is National Weatherperson Day.  I don't know what their definition of a weatherperson is, so I guess we can all celebrate.  I'm going to Dairy Queen and have a Blizzard!

      --

      Bob Tyszka
      California City, CA

      Click for California City, California Forecast

    • Jaye Ellen