Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Data Upload Sizes

  • Alan Steremberg
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2010
      There is also tcp/http overhead on top of that. So it will probably be a bit bigger?

      Use Charles to see the data stream on a normal connection and you can do more accurate math (and make sure nothing else uses the connection like windows update)
      http://www.charlesproxy.com/

      Alan
      On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 1:24 PM, wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...> wrote:

      Roughly 500 bytes per Weather Underground and Weather Bug uploads.

      Say 80 per CWOP and AWEKS.

      Not sure about the web cam images.

      --
      Alan Steremberg