setting rainfall totals

  • orion_jb2001
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2010
      Hi new to program, how does one set the yearly rainfall total, being a month into the new year, I all ready have a yearly rainfall to enter. Using a WS2355 and the rainfall total was not reset at 01/01 and current total would be incorrect for the year 2010.

      Jeff
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2010
        As far as I am aware there is no way to change to the console rain total value to a desired value, it can only be reset.

        WUHU only uses the rain total as a yearly total when it comes to processing templates. If that is what you are doing, we could probably come up with a solution to that.

        If you want the console rain total to match up, there is probably not much that can be done.