Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: New file uploaded to wuhu_software_group

  • Don
    Message 1 of 67 , Jan 31, 2010
      I'm not quite sure of the best way to do that.  I'll think on it.

      One thing we might have all forgotten is WUHU includes the ability to have actions triggered by events like rising and lowering pressure, high wind, high and low dewpoint, high and low humidity, high and low rain and quite a few more.

      You could easily make a special tweet line for any one of those and include some text in the line saying what alert had been triggered.  For instance you could have a Tweetline for  high temp something like

      WUHU Triggered a High Temperature Alert.  Temperature hit 100 degrees.

      Or anything you want.

      Basically you can use all the actions with WUHU_Tweet to Twitter any time your weather changes.

      Don

      On 1/31/2010 1:10 PM, Rick wrote:

      Works as advertised!

      Don I'd be interested in a second tweet that would issue the latest forecast if that was possible. It would be a benefit I thinkif it could be activated at a different time than the current action string

      Rick
      KOHWAPAK1
      http://twitter. com/wapakweather com

      Message 67 of 67 , Mar 8, 2013
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the wuhu_software_group
        group.

        File : /Stevenson Shield.pdf
        Uploaded by : dick_kf5sa <shadowberr@...>
        Description : Stevenson Shield - Homemade

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        dick_kf5sa <shadowberr@...>