Re: Need help with my WS2310RX

  • maos76
    Message 1 of 23 , Jan 28, 2010
      Is there any possiblity that the error "clock out of sync" is for the clock used for synching data thru serial port??

      Message 2 of 23 , Jan 29, 2010
        When you first start the program, and it attempts to read the history from the console, it attempts to acquire the consoles clock. If the clock cannot be read, then this history cannot be read, since the timestamps in the history are relative to the console's clock time.

        If the console is not communicating, you might receive this message. I think the message has been updated in the latest version to indicate whether there is a communications failure or there is actually a problem with the clock time.