Re: webcam help

  • mtm81989
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 4, 2010
      ok i changed a few thing to exactly what you wrote and it still says the same thing. that error 10022, cannot connect to FTP server, and FTP server information not found. i don't know why this keeps happening!

    • twoolf63@verizon.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 4, 2010
        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "mtm81989" <mtm81989@...> wrote:

        > ok i changed a few thing to exactly what you wrote and it still says the same thing. that error 10022, cannot connect to FTP server, and FTP server information not found. i don't know why this keeps happening!
        >
        > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "KNHBRIST1" <steve_03222@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Under servers FTP I have:
        > > Unique name : WU
        > > server address: webcam.wunderground.com
        > > HTTP Path: http://webcam.wunderground.com
        > > User Name is one assigned for webcam from WU & Password
        > > Passive FTP Mode is checked
        > >
        > > Under Publishing I have:
        > > Location FTP: WU
        > > When: every 1 minute
        > > File Name: webcam.jpg
        > >
        > > Under JPG setting I have 100% Quality
        > >
        > > Under video I select my cam, then format
        > > Color/space compression: 1420
        > > Output size: 320x240
        > > Frame rate: 30
        > >
        > > I hope this helps, If you need anything specific other than what I have written, just let m eknow.
        > > Steve
        > >

        > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "mtm81989" <mtm81989@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > im tryin to set up my webcam to upload to wunderground and im using the WheresJames Webcam Publisher Beta 2.0.0015 software. i do all the sets but when it trys to upload it gets an error and i cannot figure out what the problem is. please tell me exactly what i need to type in and do to get this working. (the error say: webcam.wunderground.com cannot connect to ftp server, Error Code: 10022 - An invalid argument was supplied.)

        Sounds like a FTP socket error.
        10022 - Invalid argument.
        Some invalid argument was somehow supplied. In some instances, it also refers to the current state of the socket (e.g. socket is not listening). Also, a firewall running on the host or client machine can be blocking transmission.
        check your firewall that the port your using is open. Also your anti-virus. Hope this helps DW3538
      • mtm81989
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 4, 2010
          oh thank you. thats what was wrong with it. i had a firewall up and it wasnt allowing me to upload the webcam. thank you so much!!