Re: webcam help

  • KNHBRIST1
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 4, 2010
      Under servers FTP I have:
      Unique name : WU
      server address: webcam.wunderground.com
      HTTP Path: http://webcam.wunderground.com
      User Name is one assigned for webcam from WU & Password
      Passive FTP Mode is checked

      Under Publishing I have:
      Location FTP: WU
      When: every 1 minute
      File Name: webcam.jpg

      Under JPG setting I have 100% Quality

      Under video I select my cam, then format
      Color/space compression: 1420
      Output size: 320x240
      Frame rate: 30

      I hope this helps, If you need anything specific other than what I have written, just let m eknow.
      Steve

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "mtm81989" <mtm81989@...> wrote:

      > im tryin to set up my webcam to upload to wunderground and im using the WheresJames Webcam Publisher Beta 2.0.0015 software. i do all the sets but when it trys to upload it gets an error and i cannot figure out what the problem is. please tell me exactly what i need to type in and do to get this working. (the error say: webcam.wunderground.com cannot connect to ftp server, Error Code: 10022 - An invalid argument was supplied.)

    • mtm81989
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 4, 2010
        ok i changed a few thing to exactly what you wrote and it still says the same thing. that error 10022, cannot connect to FTP server, and FTP server information not found. i don't know why this keeps happening!

      • twoolf63@verizon.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 4, 2010
          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "mtm81989" <mtm81989@...> wrote:

          > ok i changed a few thing to exactly what you wrote and it still says the same thing. that error 10022, cannot connect to FTP server, and FTP server information not found. i don't know why this keeps happening!
          >
          > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "KNHBRIST1" <steve_03222@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Under servers FTP I have:
          > > Unique name : WU
          > > server address: webcam.wunderground.com
          > > HTTP Path: http://webcam.wunderground.com
          > > User Name is one assigned for webcam from WU & Password
          > > Passive FTP Mode is checked
          > >
          > > Under Publishing I have:
          > > Location FTP: WU
          > > When: every 1 minute
          > > File Name: webcam.jpg
          > >
          > > Under JPG setting I have 100% Quality
          > >
          > > Under video I select my cam, then format
          > > Color/space compression: 1420
          > > Output size: 320x240
          > > Frame rate: 30
          > >
          > > I hope this helps, If you need anything specific other than what I have written, just let m eknow.
          > > Steve
          > >

          > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "mtm81989" <mtm81989@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > im tryin to set up my webcam to upload to wunderground and im using the WheresJames Webcam Publisher Beta 2.0.0015 software. i do all the sets but when it trys to upload it gets an error and i cannot figure out what the problem is. please tell me exactly what i need to type in and do to get this working. (the error say: webcam.wunderground.com cannot connect to ftp server, Error Code: 10022 - An invalid argument was supplied.)

          Sounds like a FTP socket error.
          10022 - Invalid argument.
          Some invalid argument was somehow supplied. In some instances, it also refers to the current state of the socket (e.g. socket is not listening). Also, a firewall running on the host or client machine can be blocking transmission.
          check your firewall that the port your using is open. Also your anti-virus. Hope this helps DW3538
        • mtm81989
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 4, 2010
            oh thank you. thats what was wrong with it. i had a firewall up and it wasnt allowing me to upload the webcam. thank you so much!!