Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: B99, Console history upload to Weatherbug, couple of Internet links.

  • Don
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2010
      Thanks Rick.  I noticed the checkbox but it's entirely possible it was just me.  At any rate it was a very minor thing.

      As for the Twitter App it's in the Files section for the WUHU group.  Should be able to find it at this link:

      It uses WUHU and this little Visual Basic application to upload info to Twitter every so many seconds.

      Don

      On 1/1/2010 6:31 PM, cookevilleweatherguy@... wrote:

      Twitter upload app??? Do tell please....

      From: "Rick" <cfr301@wapakweather .com>
      Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 02:30:18 -0000
      To: <wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com>
      Subject: [wuhu_software_ group] Re: B99, Console history upload to Weatherbug, couple of Internet links.

      Don:

      All were checked here when I upgraded and a were checked when I finished.

      Your twitter upload app is still so very COOL!

      Thanks for doing what you do too!
      Rick
      KOHWAPAK1