Re: B99, Console history upload to Weatherbug, couple of Internet links.

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2010
      Don:

      All were checked here when I upgraded and a were checked when I finished.

      Your twitter upload app is still so very COOL!

      Thanks for doing what you do too!
      Rick
      KOHWAPAK1

    • cookevilleweatherguy@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2010
        Twitter upload app??? Do tell please....

        From: "Rick" <cfr301@...>
        Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 02:30:18 -0000
        To: <wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [wuhu_software_group] Re: B99, Console history upload to Weatherbug, couple of Internet links.

        Don:

        All were checked here when I upgraded and a were checked when I finished.

        Your twitter upload app is still so very COOL!

        Thanks for doing what you do too!
        Rick
        KOHWAPAK1

        --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, Don <don@...> wrote:

        > I think you need one more tweak. When I installed this version and
        > started up the checkbox for PWS was not checked and the checkbox for
        > Weatherbug was. I did have everything checked in previous version(B97 I
        > think) that didn't have Weatherbug. Otherwise looks fine although that
        > was very minor.
        >
        > Thanks
        > Don
        >
        > On 1/1/2010 4:03 PM, wuhu_software wrote:
        > >

        > > I have released this latest code as the general release (v216).
        > >
        > > In this version, the console history (if supported by station type) is
        > > uploaded to WB.
        > >
        > > The timeout for connections to WB were increased to 25 seconds as
        > > there were a couple of timeouts seen.
        > >
        > > The Internet links to the WUHU Group and to the Weather Forum were
        > > restored to the main screen.
        > >
        > > That should wrap up the changes as of late.
        > >
        > > WUHU216_32.zip
        > > <http://home. comcast.net/ %7Ewuhu_software /files/WUHU216_ 32.zip>

      • Don
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 1, 2010
          Thanks Rick.  I noticed the checkbox but it's entirely possible it was just me.  At any rate it was a very minor thing.

          As for the Twitter App it's in the Files section for the WUHU group.  Should be able to find it at this link:

          It uses WUHU and this little Visual Basic application to upload info to Twitter every so many seconds.

          Don

          From: "Rick" <cfr301@wapakweather .com>
          Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 02:30:18 -0000
          To: <wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com>