B99, Console history upload to Weatherbug, couple of Internet links.

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2010

      I have released this latest code as the general release (v216).

      In this version, the console history (if supported by station type) is uploaded to WB.

      The timeout for connections to WB were increased to 25 seconds as there were a couple of timeouts seen.

      The Internet links to the WUHU Group and to the Weather Forum were restored to the main screen.

      That should wrap up the changes as of late.

      WUHU216_32.zip

    • Rick
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2010
        Looks good here!

        Rick
        KOHWAPAK1

        > I have released this latest code as the general release (v216).
        >
        > In this version, the console history (if supported by station type) is
        > uploaded to WB.
        >
        > The timeout for connections to WB were increased to 25 seconds as there
        > were a couple of timeouts seen.
        >
        > The Internet links to the WUHU Group and to the Weather Forum were
        > restored to the main screen.
        >
        > That should wrap up the changes as of late.
        >
        > WUHU216_32.zip
        > <http://home.comcast.net/%7Ewuhu_software/files/WUHU216_32.zip>

      • Don

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 1, 2010
            Don:

            All were checked here when I upgraded and a were checked when I finished.

            Your twitter upload app is still so very COOL!

            Thanks for doing what you do too!
            Rick
            KOHWAPAK1

          • cookevilleweatherguy@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 1, 2010
              Twitter upload app??? Do tell please....

              From: "Rick" <cfr301@...>
              Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 02:30:18 -0000
              To: <wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com>
              Subject: [wuhu_software_group] Re: B99, Console history upload to Weatherbug, couple of Internet links.

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 1, 2010
                Thanks Rick.  I noticed the checkbox but it's entirely possible it was just me.  At any rate it was a very minor thing.

                As for the Twitter App it's in the Files section for the WUHU group.  Should be able to find it at this link:

                It uses WUHU and this little Visual Basic application to upload info to Twitter every so many seconds.

                Don

                From: "Rick" <cfr301@wapakweather .com>
                Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 02:30:18 -0000
                To: <wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com>