Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Beta testers for WeatherBug

  • Jaye Ellen
    Message 1 of 37 , Jan 1, 2010
      It took me several days before my data showed up in Backyard

      Jaye Ellen

      On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 4:40 PM, <chrisv78@...> wrote:

      How long was the wait to see your data?  I started mine about 3 1/2 hours ago.

      From: Jaye Ellen <jaye.ellen@gmail. com>

      Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 00:41:35 -0600

      ... and if I'm NOT there --- then what?  I've been hoping for ever that I could post MY data on Weatherbug, and (as far as I can  tell) still can't, even though the data IS going somewhere !!!

      Jaye Ellen

      On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 12:01 AM, Michael Detwiler <cookevilleweathergu y@...> wrote:

      Click on WeatherBug down in your system tray

      Scroll down to 'Travel Weather'

      See middle tab called 'Backyard Weather Stations'

      You should be on that list!

      Hope this helps.

      ____________ ______

      Michael Detwiler

      Founder & Owner

      CookevilleWeatherGu y.com

      Message 37 of 37 , Jan 1, 2010
        Worked as advertised !!!  Thank you, Bob T. ... my string is like this:

        and appears wonderfully on my Backyard listing.  Sadly though my "main" Weatherbug page can not be the same, but maybe in the future ???  I also wish it had more info, and again maybe sometime?

        Regards,

        Jaye Ellen in TN

        On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 5:52 PM, Bob Tyszka <baluncru@...> wrote:

        OK, I used the link below with the appropriate changes for my station and I did see the data online.  But I am not showing up in the backyard list.  Right now the only listing is for a station in Corona, about a hundred miles south of here.

        Bob T.
        California City, CA

        On 12/31/09 5:24 AM, Larry Myers wrote:

        Here is something that may help you see your data is working....take the following URL and replace the stat= with your station id and then replace the last zip= with your zipcode.... it should show your station.

        http://deskwx.weatherbug.com/Observations/LiveObservations.html?units=0&lvl=0&zcode=ZWB60&_TARGET:_BUG_ACTION_BUG_WINDOW_&_cx=743&_cy=463&_title=WeatherBug&&&stat=p07090&obs_type=PWS&zip=21015

        hope that helps!

        Larry