Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: B98, WeatherBug Upload Failure Alarm, Improved real-time update threading.

  • Joe Sulkowski
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2010
      Thanks a lot rick, I'll give it a shot.

      --- On Fri, 1/1/10, Rick <cfr301@...> wrote:

      From: Rick <cfr301@...>
      Subject: [wuhu_software_group] Re: B98, WeatherBug Upload Failure Alarm, Improved real-time update threading.
      To: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, January 1, 2010, 1:15 PM

      It SHOULD load right over your current version. I've never had a problem with it.

      Rick
      KOHWAPAK1
      www.wapakweather. com

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2010
        You can generally just run the installer, it will send a message to the running copy telling it to shut down so that the installer can run.

        If you run two copies of WUHU (as a few do), you will probably need to manually shut them down. I suppose I could put a loop in the installer to check for multiples copies. I should probably do that.