Re: City Page

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2009
      Thanks Steve

      Must be an issue to my Station or this area then because If I click on Personal weather station I get all the stations not Just the Personal ones and every time the page resets from WU it goes back to radar instead of my webcam picture. Never did either before.

      Its useable just wierd what its doing.

      Rick
      KOHWAPAK1
      HAPPY NEW YEAR