Weather Bug

  • Michael P
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2009
      How do I join weather bug here in Australia.
      I attempted to join but it asks for a state in spite of me saying "Other" country on the application form
    • Mike Derryberry
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6 8:36 PM
        Does anyone know what is happening with Weather Bug. My has a countdown
        till shut down. Today it says 26 days till shutdown. I'll really hate to
        lose it, it's a great app showing my local temp in tray. Hopefully they
        will have something to replace it.

        Mike

        --
        miked911@...
        Mike Derryberry

        Dispatcher II
        Kern County Sheriff's Department
        Bakersfield, CA

        Listen to Kern County Scanning:
        http://energy10.egihosting.com:3070/listen.pls

        Listen to Central California Fire Scanning
        http://energy10.egihosting.com:3072/listen.pls