Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Error

  • Jaye Ellen
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2009
      Mike ---
      Where did you find it?  Oh, you can NOT see it on Backyard Stations!  That's what I'm missing too ... <sigh>

      On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 7:37 AM, Michael Detwiler <cookevilleweatherguy@...> wrote:

      Looks like it settled out just fine overnight. I see my web page from Weather Bug...still waiting to see my info on the BackYard Stations page.

      Thank you for getting your part done so quick! This is why so many of us love WUHU software.

      Michael Detwiler

      Founder & Owner

      CookevilleWeatherGuy.com