Re: Communications error and WWVB

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2009
      When the console attempts to receive the WWVB radio signal from 12am to 7am, it does so at the top of each hour for a few minutes.

      During this period, the console refuses to communicate. WUHU checks the PC clock, if the console fails to communicate during these time frames the errors are ignored.

      Have the PC clock closely matching the console clock is the best way to avoid errors in your log.