Re: [wuhu_software_group] Limiting the size of history.dat (HW Pro Format) output by WUHU.

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2009
      Thanks for implementing this great feature, now we don't have to rely on
      HeavyWeather Pro 3610 to graphically display historical history files.

      Note: I save a separate copy of my customised *chart.tee(s) in case I mess with then
      (via Chart Configuration->Edit) a lose the format that I like. As the new charting has
      many configuration options.

      -Mike