New here

  • JoeBrown3
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2009
      Once we see that you are a legitimate poster, and not a spammer, your messages will not be moderated.

      You should be able to post now.

      ---

      I just sent a message, and got to the screen where it says the group leader must approve it first and then will send it out. As I exited that page, I realized that there was a "Continue" button... Did I need to hit that button for my message to go forward?