Re: [wuhu_software_group] newbie question

  • Max Brenneman
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 28, 2009
      I am using a Lacrosse 2810 and this is the rain reset.
      In either Mode 1 or Mode 2 display, press the MIN/MAX key until the display shows the total rainfall value. To reset the rainfall reading, press the ▲UP ARROW key. The total rainfall amount will be reset to 0, and the time updated to current time.
      Note: Until the first rainfall total reset is performed, the time and date of the total rainfall
      are displayed as "- - -.--.----". After the rainfall total is reset, the rainfall total display will indicate the date and time of the last rainfall total reset.
      Merry Christmas
      Max...