Merry Christmas

  • KNHBRIST1
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 25, 2009
      Have a save and very Merry Christmas.....
      Steve
    • Steve Smith
      Message 2 of 19 , Dec 25, 2009
        And a safe one, too :-).

        Merry Christmas, everyone

        Steve

        Sent from my Sprint® BlackBerry

        From: "KNHBRIST1" <steve_03222@...>
        Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 14:19:57 -0000
        To: <wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [wuhu_software_group] Merry Christmas

        Have a save and very Merry Christmas... ..
        Steve

      • Jerry Flanders
        Message 3 of 19 , Dec 25, 2009
          After working fine for months, it stopped sensing rain. I took it
          down, found several ladybugs living inside, removed them, flipped the
          buckets several times by hand and verified the console saw my flips,
          then put it back up a few days ago.

          I thought I had it fixed, but last night's rain tells me otherwise -
          nothing reported, though I have had maybe 2 inches overnight.

          Is there a common problem with this rain sensor? All other readings
          are working fine.

          Merry Christmas, everyone.

          Jerry W4UK
        • Jim Wolford
          Message 4 of 19 , Dec 25, 2009
            Hi, my 2317 is doing the same thing. I can get a cup of water and
            slowly pour some in the gauge and it will show up. Otherwise, nope.
            Looking for suggestions too. Thanks
          • Shawn Parker
            Message 5 of 19 , Dec 25, 2009
              Merry Christmas

              KNHBRIST1 wrote:

              > Have a save and very Merry Christmas.....
              > Steve

            • Jaye Ellen
              Message 6 of 19 , Dec 25, 2009
                To all a Verry Merry Christmas, and do NOT do like us ... be advised to steer clear of Manhattan KS !!!  We're currently snowed in, drifts of many feet (even behind the car) !!!

                Jaye Ellen, Moderator, and Paula, List Owner

                On Fri, Dec 25, 2009 at 9:41 AM, Shawn Parker <kamakzie@...> wrote:
                Merry Christmas

                KNHBRIST1 wrote:

                > Have a save and very Merry Christmas.....
                > Steve

                WUHU Download page:

                <*> Your email settings:
                   Individual Email | Traditional

                <*> To change settings online go to:
                   (Yahoo! ID required)

                <*> To change settings via email:
                   wuhu_software_group-digest@yahoogroups.com
                   wuhu_software_group-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                   http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              • petros0022
                Message 7 of 19 , Dec 25, 2009
                  Very Merry Christmas at all members

                  Best regards from Greece
                  Dimitris

                  > Have a save and very Merry Christmas.....
                  > Steve

                • KNHBRIST1
                  Message 8 of 19 , Dec 25, 2010
                    As safe and Happy Holiday to all !
                    Steve
                  • KNHBRIST1
                    Message 9 of 19 , Dec 25, 2011
                      Happy Holidays to all.

                      Steve
                    • Dimitris
                      Message 10 of 19 , Dec 25, 2011
                        Merry Christmas to everybody.

                        Best regards from Greece
                        Dimitris

                        > Happy Holidays to all.
                        >
                        > Steve

                      • Ginny
                        Message 11 of 19 , Dec 25, 2011
                          Merry Christmas to all. Santa brought me a Davis Vue. Wooooo hooooo

                          Sent by Enhanced Email for Android
                        • KNHBRIST1
                          Message 12 of 19 , Dec 25, 2012
                            I want to wish all who celebrate a very Merry and safe Christmas. Here in NH we received a light dusting of snow this morning to make for a white Christmas. A nice touch....

                            Steve
                          • Don Lafferty
                            Message 13 of 19 , Dec 25, 2012
                              I second this.  Hoping everyone's having a great holiday.

                              Don

                              Message 14 of 19 , Dec 25, 2012
                                Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone,with health and prosperity.

                                Best regards from Greece
                                Dimitris

                                > I want to wish all who celebrate a very Merry and safe Christmas. Here in NH we received a light dusting of snow this morning to make for a white Christmas. A nice touch....
                                >
                                > Steve

                              • KNHBRIST1
                                Message 15 of 19 , Dec 25, 2013
                                  A joyous and safe Christmas to all who celebrate.
                                  Steve
                                • Bob Tyszka
                                  Message 16 of 19 , Dec 25, 2014
                                  • 1 Attachment
                                  • 5 KB
                                      A Merry Christmas to all of you and your families.

                                  Bob Tyszka
                                  California City, CA
                                  CW9012 / KCACALIF5

                                  Click
for California City, California Forecast

                                  Message 17 of 19 , Dec 26, 2014
                                    Merry Christmas
                                    Steve
                                  • ronw72
                                    Message 18 of 19 , Dec 26, 2014
                                      Right back at you

                                      We did have a very Merry Christmas, and hope everyone else did also.

                                      Have a Happy New Year, everyone

                                      Ron
                                    • Viktor Shynkarenko
                                      Message 19 of 19 , Dec 26, 2014

                                        Happy New Year coming)

                                        we have Christmas on 7th of January, so all holidays is still to come