Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: WS-2810U Protocol Hack (Anyone have one?)

  • Dickie Bradford
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 23, 2009
      One addition to this, I run a WS-2310 and I dont use a usb adapter, I
      have a RocketPort 32 Serial card, so no need for serial to usb
      converter, but WU does work nicely :-)

      Thnx Heath ;-) Great Software

      Dickie

      __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4711 (20091223) __________