La Crosse WS-2357

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2009
      I have just purchased this station. It comes with heavyweather V2.0 beta
      software. This appears to work just fine.
      I would like to know if this software is compatible with WUHU for loading to Wunderground .

      Thanks

      /\/\ike
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 23, 2009
        If the software is producing a file called CURRDAT.LST it will work.

        You might also try to run WUHU in direct serial mode, where you do not use the heavyweather software.