WU Uploads Fail When DP Goes Negative

  • kjylkka@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2009
      I'm new to WUHU. I have operated my Davis WMII for nearly 10 years now. Member of WU for 4+ yrs. I started using WUHU as my uploader in late November. Two days ago my data stopped feeding to WU. Couldn't determine the cause until today when data "sporadically" started uploading to WU again. I realized that two days ago the dewpoint went negative and stayed that way all day yesterday and wavered near zero today. WU showed my data only when the dewpoint was positive! How can I get my data to upload when dewpoint goes negative?
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 19, 2009
        Yes, there was a bug recently identified,

        I put out a call for WMII users a week ago to get a new version:

        http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/files/WUHU216_32_B92.zip

        That should address the issue.

        Thanks.