Re: Historical Data Update to Weather Underground

  • David Higgins
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8, 2005
      Yes - it will be written in VB.

      It will probably have to wait a while as my new unit appears to be
      somewhat defective (WS2308 - reports my station air pressure some
      430 hPa lower than it should be AND says that the air pressure
      outside my house is 11 hPa lower than inside my house) It makes me
      wonder what other readings might be in error!

      At least LaCrosse admit that the unit appears to be defective - now
      all I have to do is convince the supplier and get a replacement!

      Cheers

      David