Re: Problem with new La Crosse WS-2355

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 7, 2009
      Good to hear. I had a thought about that re-sync... Even if you do re-sync (by holding +) you might have to wait for well over a minute if the wind is calm as the remote sensor changes how often it transmits to the console based on the wind speed. In any case, if the remote thermo is too far away, it will always be the sand pit around the green.