Web Cams

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 4, 2009
      Web Cams in Ohio have not updated for 3 hours, anybody else having this issue?

      Rick
      KOHWAPAK1
    • Tek Roo
      Message 2 of 19 , Dec 4, 2009
        Ummm.... yup! Got that problem here too!

        Richard H. Brant
      • KNHBRIST1
        Message 3 of 19 , Dec 4, 2009
          Looks fine here in NH

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Tek Roo <tek.roo@...> wrote:

          > Ummm.... yup! Got that problem here too!
          >
          > Richard H. Brant

        • Tek Roo
          Message 4 of 19 , Dec 4, 2009
            Yeah, I just remembered to check my computer and found a login screen
            for the webcam program. Looks like we got bumped off and didn't
            automatically reconnect. Mine is running again now.

            Richard H. Brant
          • Rick
            Message 5 of 19 , May 30, 2011
              Anyone notice the Webcams are ALL gone from Wunderground?

              Rick
              KOHWAPAK1
            • Rick
              Message 6 of 19 , May 30, 2011
                Never mind as quick as I posted they reappeared..its magic I tell ya!! LOL