2810 Software

  • Dan Williamson
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2009
      Seems a lot of people now have the 2810 and can't get wuhu to upload with it.  There is a beta version I downloaded that fixed all the problems:

      Not sure who sponsors it, but thank you to them!

      Dan

    • jconn3
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2009
        I actually downloaded it yesterday and I'm still not able to upload. Checked everything too. Going to reinstall to see if that fixes it. If not - What next?