Re: Snow gauge?

  • KNHBRIST1
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 3, 2009
      I have seen some attempts at automatic snow gauges, forget where, was searching the internet one winter.
      I could not find any real reliable ones. I did communicate with a student who was trying to make one, but I lost touch with him.
      If you happen to find one, please post. I would be interested in seeing what is out there now.
      Steve