Lacrosse 2810

  • ultimamods
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      Hello,

      I got everything working but i cant get WUHU to grad the curdat.lst file because of this
      "Tue Dec 01 17:51:48 2009 > Absolute air pressure reading of 0.00 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45).
      Tue Dec 01 17:51:48 2009 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update."

      currdat.lst seems to be the culprit with this:

      [pressure_absolute]
      hpa="---"
      inHg="---"

      [pressure_relative]
      hpa="1016.5"
      inHg="30.02"

      No absolute pressure :( i cant seem to figure out how to fix this im using heavyweather pro WS 2800, if i put values in for absolute pressure it works. but that file is regenerated every minute please help!