Re: [wuhu_software_group] Christmas Present

  • Al Allum
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2009
      Doug, your 2316U is a wireless device.  No cord needed unless you want to bypass the transmitter.
      Al
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2009
        Here is a link to the online manual
        http://www.lissproductions.org/wuhu_manual/doku.php
        Take some time and look it over. After reviewing, feel free to post any
        and all questions you might have.
        You have come to the right place to get your son online and updating
        live weather information for all to see.
        Best of all, it will not cost you anything, unless you need a serial to
        USB adapter.
        We look forward to hearing from you.