Patch for WS 2810

  • paulcwelch
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 23, 2009
      New to the group. Hello all.

      Same issue with 2810 as everyone else. Sure could use the patch to get
      WUHU to work. Can someone send it to me.

      Thanks.

      Paul
    • Somerton
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 23, 2009
        send me your email,,, i will send you the software,,, installed it and fixed the problems

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "paulcwelch" <paulcwelch@...> wrote:

        > New to the group. Hello all.
        >
        > Same issue with 2810 as everyone else. Sure could use the patch to get
        > WUHU to work. Can someone send it to me.
        >
        > Thanks.
        >
        > Paul

      • ultimamods
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2009
          Can you mail the patch to webcave.net@... please! thanks!!!!

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Somerton" <spooms@...> wrote:

          > send me your email,,, i will send you the software,,, installed it and fixed the problems
          >

          > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "paulcwelch" <paulcwelch@> wrote:
          > >

          > > New to the group. Hello all.
          > >
          > > Same issue with 2810 as everyone else. Sure could use the patch to get
          > > WUHU to work. Can someone send it to me.
          > >
          > > Thanks.
          > >
          > > Paul

        • jconn3
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 4, 2009
            Hi:

            I also purchased the WS 2810 and can't upload to Weather Underground or CWOP. Would someone be able to help me as well?

            Thanks,

            Joe
            jconn3@...