Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45)

  • s w
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 23, 2009
      Thank You Jim

      From: Jim Lewallen <jim_lewallen@...>
      To: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, November 22, 2009 11:22:38 AM
      Subject: RE: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45)

      If anyone wants, the stationid for my 2810 out on wunderground is KWAFALLC5.  Note that last night I was having some computer problems so there's a dead zone where data doesn't change, but otherwise it's been running consistently for at least a week now.

      To: wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com
      From: wuhu_software@ yahoo.com
      Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 15:14:46 +0000

      The software was patched to ignore the absolute pressure field.

      You can enter a Rel->Abs offset if you want to see something other than a matching absolute and relative pressure field.

      I will send a copy via email.