Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45)

  • Somerton
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 22, 2009
      I have a ws-2810u station that I just installed. when I am running wuhu I receive a message "Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45)" and no data is uploaded. I checked in currdat.lst, and [pressure_absolute] is set to 00.00.

      How do I change this or ignore this data?
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 22, 2009
        The software was patched to ignore the absolute pressure field.

        You can enter a Rel->Abs offset if you want to see something other than a matching absolute and relative pressure field.

        I will send a copy via email.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Somerton" <spooms@...> wrote:

        > I have a ws-2810u station that I just installed. when I am running wuhu I receive a message "Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45)" and no data is uploaded. I checked in currdat.lst, and [pressure_absolute] is set to 00.00.
        >
        > How do I change this or ignore this data?

      • Jim Lewallen
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 22, 2009
          If anyone wants, the stationid for my 2810 out on wunderground is KWAFALLC5.  Note that last night I was having some computer problems so there's a dead zone where data doesn't change, but otherwise it's been running consistently for at least a week now.

          To: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
          From: wuhu_software@...
          Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 15:14:46 +0000
          Subject: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45)

          The software was patched to ignore the absolute pressure field.

          You can enter a Rel->Abs offset if you want to see something other than a matching absolute and relative pressure field.

          I will send a copy via email.

          --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "Somerton" <spooms@...> wrote:

          > I have a ws-2810u station that I just installed. when I am running wuhu I receive a message "Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45)" and no data is uploaded. I checked in currdat.lst, and [pressure_absolute] is set to 00.00.
          >
          > How do I change this or ignore this data?

        • KNHBRIST1
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 22, 2009
            Jim, how close is your pressure to the actual using the conversion mentioned earlier?
            Steve

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 22, 2009
              Actually, I haven't even set the actual; I've just calibrated the relative pressure to a wall mounted barometer in the neighbor's house.  I'm so new to this that I'm not sure what the negative impact is of not having a good value for absolute pressure, or how to effectively calculate it.  I'm much better at the computer part than I am at the weather part Winking smile emoticon

              --jim

              href="mailto:wuhu_software_group%40yahoogroups.com">wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com

              From: wuhu_software@ ...
              > Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 15:14:46
              +0000
              > Subject: [wuhu_software_ group] Re: Value out of range (8.85
              to 32.45)

              > The software was patched to ignore
              the absolute pressure field.

              > You can enter a
              Rel->Abs offset if you want to see something other than a matching absolute and relative pressure field.

              > I will send a
              copy via email.

              href="mailto:wuhu_software_group%40yahoogroups.com">wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "Somerton" <spooms@> wrote:

              have a ws-2810u station that I just installed. when I am running wuhu I receive a message "Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45)" and no data is uploaded. I checked in currdat.lst, and [pressure_absolute] is set to 00.00.

              > > How do I change this or ignore this
              data?

            • s w
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 23, 2009