Re: New La Crosse 2810 - Update Rates

  • man1ey
    Message 1 of 36 , Nov 21, 2009
      I replaced a damaged 23xx with the new 2810 this week and it's working well. Getting about 150 ft range from wind and rain sensors to the temp/baro unit, and 50 ft from there to the USB. Wireless could be a little more solid but it works.

      Updates are indeed limited to 1 minute max. Windspeed is measured at 1.7 mph increments - a little weird.

      The licensed version of HW is HW Pro 2800, v1.0. The default output is history.dat. If you can change it to currlist.dat, I haven't figured out how.

      I understand from this thread and another that there is a beta that will support the 2810 via currlist.dat. Is is possible for me to obtain that beta?

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "H. Smith" <wuhu_software@...> wrote:

      > Rich,
      >
      > The software for the WS-2810 supports the currdat.lst method. Updates to the file are probably limited to 1 minute if I had to guess. At least a few users are already up and running (with a test version not yet released).
    • Somerton
      Message 36 of 36 , Nov 23, 2009
        I have the 2810,,, I like it and it works real well,,,, I can not get wuhu to use the data from currdat.lst.