Re: New La Crosse 2810

    Message 1 of 36 , Nov 9, 2009
      I had missed that the file was being output by the Pro 2800... I thought it was a WS-23XX output file.

      I am sure I can rig something up for the missing absolute pressure. Something similar was done for the OS WMR968.

      Will try to check it out after work.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Jim Lewallen <jim_lewallen@...> wrote:

      > Actually, to be clear, I couldn't get it to work with WUHU; it was because of this empty Absolute Value field. There doesn't seem to be an override for that in WUHU and so it fails importing every time. I suppose I could write a little script that attempted to do something interesting and patch it, but I'm not sure what numbers I would patch in as they're not output by the heavyweather software.
      >
      > --jim
      >
      > To: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
      > From: weatherbear@...
      > Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 18:38:07 +0000
      > Subject: [wuhu_software_group] Re: New La Crosse 2810

      > ok, color me confused WUHU. is jim saying the new all wireless 2810 will work with the current version of WUHU? if so...sweet!
      >

      > dan

      > > That is odd... Did you set up your relative pressure by going through the console setup? I had seen in the past that if the relative pressure was not configured, this would lead to similar issues.
      >

      > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "jim_lewallen" <jim_lewallen@> wrote:
      >

      > > > Hey there,new to the group.
      >

      > > > I just got this weather station today and have been playing with it. I've got (as far as I can tell) the ability to get updates to the 1 minute granularity, although we'll see if it lives up to it, and how batteries behave.
      >

      > > > I have found a currdat.lst file in c:\programdata (windows 7); the only problem I'm having with respect to WUHU is that for some reason my asbolute pressure values are empty, and WUHU is failing to handle the empty field.
      >

      > > > Data file looks like:
      >

      > > > [header]
      >
      > > > programm_name=HeavyWeather PRO WS 2800
      >
      > > > programm_version=1.0
      >
      > > > file_format_version=1.0
      >

      > > > [time]
      >
      > > > last_actualisation="3466634203"
      >

      > > > [weather_picture]
      >
      > > > comment=-1=not valid, 0=rain, 1=cloud, 2=sun
      >
      > > > number=1
      >

      > > > [weather_tendency]
      >
      > > > comment1=-1=not valid, 0=no change of air pressure
      >
      > > > comment2=1=air pressure rising, 2=air pressure falling
      >
      > > > number=0
      >

      > > > [storm_alarm]
      >
      > > > comment=-1=not valid, 0=storm alarm not active, 1=storm alarm active

> [...]
    • Somerton
      Message 36 of 36 , Nov 23, 2009
        I have the 2810,,, I like it and it works real well,,,, I can not get wuhu to use the data from currdat.lst.