Sporatic Communication problem between Lacrosse 3610 and Windows Solution

  • kilsprin16@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2009
      If you ever find yourself at a lost why your base station is not communicating with your computer and WUHU you might want to try what I did. Schedule a daily shutdown/restart of your computer. I have been doing this for a while now and no more communication problems. I use the shutdown -r command in Automated Tasks of the Windows operating system.