Re: [wuhu_software_group] New La Crosse 2810

  • David Lipper
    Message 1 of 36 , Nov 1, 2009
      Looks interesting. I winder what the update rate is?

      I have modified my old WS-2310 for frequent wireless updates; and
      replaced the turbine anemometer with the cup version; so I am pretty
      happy with my setup.
      Still, one of these days I'd like to upgrade, but Davis VP2 is kind of
      pricy. $79 sounds like a very good price--I wonder if something is
      missing there...

      Mike wrote:

      > Thanks - slight memory lost it appears so be a WS2810:
      >
      > http://www.lacrossetechnology.com/2810/
      > <http://www.lacrossetechnology.com/2810/>
      >
      > -Mike
      >

      > > For the Costco units, go to the lacross website and choose a similar
      > unit. Then change the
      > > model number in the web address to match the costco model number. I
      > have the 2316 and
      > > was able to get the specs by entering the model manually. Don't know
      > why lacross "hides"
      > > the info unless it's because the model is exclusive to Costco
      > >
      > > Ken
      > >
      > > Sent from my iPhone
      > >
      > > On Nov 1, 2009, at 5:40 PM, "Mike" <mike.a.p@...
      > <mailto:mike.a.p%40comcast.net>> wrote:
      > >

      > > I was in Costco today that they were selling a new La Crosse unit -
      > I think it was a 2860
      > > - It appears to be 100% wireless (i.e. wind, rain and temp/humidy
      > sensors with a solar
      > > cell), with some kind of USB "stick" data logger I think - Price ~$79
      > >
      > > I can't find any reference to this model on LaCrosse or Costco sites.
      > >
      > > -Mike

    • Somerton
      Message 36 of 36 , Nov 23, 2009
        I have the 2810,,, I like it and it works real well,,,, I can not get wuhu to use the data from currdat.lst.