Re: [wuhu_software_group] New La Crosse 2860

  • Ken Haugland
    Message 1 of 36 , Nov 1, 2009
      For the Costco units, go to the lacross website and choose a similar unit. Then change the model number in the web address to match the costco model number. I have the 2316 and was able to get the specs by entering the model manually. Don't know why lacross "hides" the info unless it's because the model is exclusive to Costco

      Ken

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Nov 1, 2009, at 5:40 PM, "Mike" <mike.a.p@...> wrote:

      I was in Costco today that they were selling a new La Crosse unit - I think it was a 2860
      - It appears to be 100% wireless (i.e. wind, rain and temp/humidy sensors with a solar
      cell), with some kind of USB "stick" data logger I think - Price ~$79

      I can't find any reference to this model on LaCrosse or Costco sites.

      -Mike

    • Somerton
      Message 36 of 36 , Nov 23, 2009
        I have the 2810,,, I like it and it works real well,,,, I can not get wuhu to use the data from currdat.lst.