[wuhu_software_group] New La Crosse 2860

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 36 , Nov 1, 2009
      I was in Costco today that they were selling a new La Crosse unit - I think it was a 2860
      - It appears to be 100% wireless (i.e. wind, rain and temp/humidy sensors with a solar
      cell), with some kind of USB "stick" data logger I think - Price ~$79

      I can't find any reference to this model on LaCrosse or Costco sites.

      -Mike
    • Somerton
      Message 36 of 36 , Nov 23, 2009
        I have the 2810,,, I like it and it works real well,,,, I can not get wuhu to use the data from currdat.lst.