Clock Set Reminder

  • KNHBRIST1
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2009
      Just a reminder for those that set there consule time manually, to fall back the hour by turning off the DST. If you just set it back an hour on the clock, you will probably have some time sync issues.
      It is that way for the 23xx units, not sure about the 36xx units.
      Steve
    • Shawn Parker
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2009
        LOL I did but then I found out this morning that my new Davis station
        did it automatically so it set things back ANOTHER hour. So I had to
        manually bring it forward an hour...