Re: [wuhu_software_group] ws2317 wind vane problem

  • Norman E. Avila G.
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 23, 2009
      Thanks, I think we all LC users have this issue, but I have seen my data and is accurate, remember the ws is not allways sending data and I think WUHU does a great job with the data sending average consistent info..

      regards

      Norman E. Avila G.
      -------------------------------
      USA (415)  287-0310
      GUA (502) 2360-9950

      On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 10:29 AM, Rich Brunnworth <ibbrunnie@...> wrote:

      At your local hardware store, tell the clerk that you want "Aluminum
      Foil Tape". It is used for connecting heat ducting pipes together. It is
      NOT the cloth duct tape that we all know. If you know somebody that
      works in a heating/air conditioning shop you may get some from them. It
      has a sticky backside with a protective covering. I cut pieces in the
      shape of the vane (tail) and then peeled off the protective covering and
      stuck a piece on each side of the vane to keep it fairly balanced. I
      only put on 4 pieces, 2 on each side, to give the tail enough weight to
      slow the reaction time down. It doesn't take too much.

      All you are really trying to do is move the balance point of the vane
      towards the rear instead of at the pivot point.

      Rich

      --
      Rich