Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Linksys Network Storage Device for WUHU

  • Larry Myers
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 19, 2009
      I actually saw someone have one that fit in a 5 1/4 slot on a desktop, forget who mfg it, but it was pretty neat. They could just remote into it and treat it like they were plugged into it, so basically 2 desktop PCs in one case. I have been eyeing one of these up for when my laptop nose dives.

      Thanks,
      Larry

      On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 5:25 PM, Norman E. Avila G. <neavilag@...> wrote:

      Yes XP in order to be able to use WUHU ;-)

      Norman E. Avila G.
      USA (415)  287-0310
      GUA (502) 2360-9950

      On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 3:13 PM, wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...> wrote: