Re: [wuhu_software_group] Visual Basic 2008 Twitter program

  • Chris R. Holt
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 19, 2009
      Thanks Don - I've switched to this new version and it's working great.  This is a great program!

      Chris Holt
      www.twitter.com/SanJoseWx

      On Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 11:42 AM, donlafferty433 <don@...> wrote:

      I've added a bit of error checking to the vbtweet2008.exe program that I uploaded yesterday. Now it will tell you if there was an error instead of generating a Windows error message.

      I also added the project files in a separate file that was just announced. If you want to use it feel free but note that you'll have to change the paths to get it to build correctly.

      Don