No snow for Moscow?

  • KNHBRIST1
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2009
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 18, 2009
        I thought that weather modification was banned then I found a Wikipedia article about it. "The USAF proposed its use on the battlefield in 1996, although the U.S. signed an international treaty in 1978 banning the use of weather modification for hostile purposes."

        So I guess if it is not used for hostile purposes, it is ok.

        Is silver iodide safe for people and the environment?

        > In case anyone did not see this.
        > http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/20091017/wl_time/08599193082200
        >
        > Steve

      • KNHBRIST1
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 18, 2009
          Any time you try to mess with Mother Nature....it can't be good