Re: Peet Bros Settings

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4 5:10 PM
      Actually, when you select the Peet Bros station type in the general settings, a Dialog box pops up with instructions. The first sentence says to use data logging mode.

      You need to upgrade that monitor to 1024x768. Old CRT types are a dime a dozen at garage sales. I have several I need to dispose of.